Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Lost Music


Most of the times, pain brings out the poet in us..........but believe me, at times pains leave you far too shattered...far too weak to hold the pen.........and yes thats how i lost myself..that's how i lost my music......

My Lost Music

……...And I could write when I wished to
There was music in my spine..
I would fly about in worlds afar
And all the skies were mine.

I sailed above the highest cloud
And sang the loudest song
I screamed aloud------I played around
My heart it felt so young!!

Drenched was I in rains of love
And drenched I was to core..
My cup of joy was full to brim
So joys I sought no more.



And here I am….WRETCHED ME…
Even tears I cannot shed…
I cried so much…my eyes dried up..
My soul is nearly dead.

You robbed me of my music dear..
You snatched my earth.---my sky
You gave me scars..u gave me pains
You made my heart to cry.

…..AND I CAN NOT WRITE NOW
The words don’t fall in place..
I lost it all….all my joys
And the music of those days.

2 comments:

workhard said...

That is just heartbreaking.. Your poems are awesome, i completely relate to u.

Write poetry

Tanaya said...

O thank you so much!!!