Thursday, September 17, 2009

HOME BOUND

My joy knows no bounds today!! The last few days have been very stressful for me but today certainly the excitement of going home has taken over. Yes just 15 hrs for my flight now.....I M GOING HOME AFTER AN YEAR. Two weeks....TWO WEEKS I will be in my own world, with all my near and dear ones...in my sweet Silchar. No office...no bugs...no coding...no traffic...no tension. ..Huh..two weeks out of the confines of my hellish cubicle...far away from this mess.
Will come back with stories from Silchar......WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY DURGA PUJA!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amit Kumar Das said...

Hey! its great...lucky U... I am stuck here .. as always ... another year will pass by...no sight of maa durga ... anyways will wait for ur stories ... keep walking!!!

Adheeth said...

i guessed u stopped bloggin? no more updates? Are u still with wipro..i was thr in ec..n have seen u :). I quit lng bk thou!