Wednesday, December 24, 2008

somoy nei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Christmas Eve today....from tomorrow we are having 4 days off .......sounds great,isn't it? All my friends are asking me about my plans for this much awaited long weekend........."No plans". ..is my ready answer.....Poor me!!.........these days i have become rather dull and boring...the life of a software engineer has taken its toll on me..nothing fascinates me........nothing attracts me......I enjoy nothing at all......At times I feel it's just not ME........Yes it can not be "ME"

Aami aar shuni na paakhir gaan
Aami aar dekhi na sondhyatara
Aamar haariye jawa premer jonno
Aamar aaj kaadar somoy nei.........

Aamar kobitao aaj chhondochhara
Aamar gaaneo aaj nei shur
Aamar haashi jeno haariye geche
Aar- aamar take khojar somoy nei!

Aami aar bristite bhiji na
Kotodin holo aami raamdhonu dekhini..
Kotodin holo- she sopneo aashe na
Aar-taake mone mone bhabbar- somoy aamar nei!!

Ekhon shudhu traffic…dhowa…keyboard…JAVA
Shudhu project…deadline….aar dollar
Jeno aami aar “aami” hoye roini…..
E jeno onno keu je ami hoye uthche, boshshe ,cholche, bolche tomader saathe…………..

Amaay “tonoya” firiye daao……
Aami brishti te bhijte chai…….
Ami shara raat jege…aajo taara dekhte chai
Aamar ramdhonu dekhte bhishon icche kore
Aami taar jonno praan bhore kaadte chai

Hein……ami abar “tonoya” hoye baachte chai..

Hein……ami abar “tonoya” hoye baachte chai..

3 comments:

Amiya said...

Hi Tanaya.... nice one. :)

Tulika Mahanthesh said...

Hi Tanaya,

I think I just lost myself for a while as i read this poem..I deeply empathise with you..As you know, my agonies are also no different from what this poem describes..Sometimes the memories of my childhood just makes me cry aloud..That's why I really liked this poem :-)

Tanaya said...

Tulika di thanks!!!! Indeed, we have lost our own selves...thats why i did not let the poem rhyme...what to do with music in poem if life only is devoid it...hmm ami o adhunik kobita likhte pari!!!!!!

And yes it really speaks of your agonies more than mine...after all JAVA is your language....
u can write in my blog if u wish to and have the time to....please send me your gmail id...i will grant you admin rights.